Thursday, April 4, 2013

At the Movies

Every school holidays brings about new movies for the kids to see. I've often been disappointed to find that a kids movie is sometimes too scary because the movie makers are trying to include the adult audience into the story line.

Recently a movie came out that was recommended to be seen by the whole "Family" well my daughter came home so frightened. The previews made the movie to be more Fantasy than the darkness that it produced, very disappointed.

Although I wasn't keen to go and see the movie The Croods,  you could say I was dragging my feet and putting it off. But it has a great story line, without the scary dark bits to frighten my kids and great animation.  I highly recommend you see this one with your whole family, even your teenagers.

10 out of 10 for this one, go see it




http://www.thecroodsmovie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment