Tuesday, April 23, 2013

How to sew a Placemat pattern now available!

For all those DIY'ers out there that love to make it themselves, here is your chance to get a sewing pattern to make some of your favourite BonTons Pieces.

A favorite with the kids is my Set the Table Place mat. Encourage learning by doing.  It's a great gift idea so if you're looking for a handmade gift made by you, why not try it.

Available here on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/127769601/pdf-set-the-table-place-mat-how-to-sew?ref=shop_home_feat


Here's some feedback already received on the pattern
I’ve finished it!!! Yours was my first job for the week.  It looks gorgeous.  I will take some photos today and send them through – feel free to use them on your sites in you want.

I had no problems with the pattern – easy to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment